Capricorn TVET college has built relationships with industry partners to facilitate, internships and work integrated learning (WIL) opportunities for registered students.
The WIL Department Offers the Following Support and Advice to College Students
- Prepare you for the world of work, through our work readiness programme.
- Assist you in seeking work experience opportunities in order to obtain your
- Assist in connecting you to employment and further study opportunities.
Should you find your own work integrated learning opportunity, the WIL department will assist you in ensuring that the internship is relevant to your field of study.
Students Must Meet the Following Requirements to Access WIL Support:
- Must be enrolled in full-time academic studies at Capricorn TVET College;
- Must be in an exit level phase of the academic programme;
- Must register for WIL Support with the WIL department;
- Must attend all Work Readiness Workshops;
- Must complete a WIL registration form;
- Must provide current contact details inclusive of cell phone, email, and alternative contact details.